Father’s Day is one of the most important days of the year, and it is a great time to show your dad just how much you care. And what better way to do that than with plants and flowers? A floral arrangement can be as simple as one rose or as extravagant as an entire garden full of blooming plants. If you are not sure where to start when looking for Father’s Day gifts for Dad, we have made it easy: here are some ideas for Father’s Day Plants that are sure to make him smile!
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS – USE ON MAIN WEBSITE
Father’s Day Plants
Plants are a great way to honor the man who has always been there for you. With Father’s Day coming up, it’s important to show appreciation and gratitude for your dad. Plants can be used as gifts on special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries, but they also make great gifts for holidays like Christmas and Mother’s Day! Plants are perfect for anyone looking to give an eco-friendly gift that will last longer than just one day–and they come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and price ranges so there’s something out there for everyone!
- He will love to see your appreciation for him in a floral gift.
- Flowers are a visual expression of love and affection. They are also a great gift to send on Father’s Day, because they are something he can enjoy for years to come.
- Flowers can be used in all sorts of ways: they can be planted in your garden or yard, they can add beauty to your home or office decor, or even be given as gifts to loved ones!
- Flowers are such a great gift because they are so versatile. They can be used as decoration for your home or office, they can be planted in your yard or garden, and they can even be given as gifts to loved ones!
Popular Father’s Day Plants
There are many different ways to buy Father’s Day Plants. In any case, it is important to know what types of plants are good for Father’s Day gifts. From succulents and cacti to herbs and houseplants, we have got you covered!
- Poinsettia – This traditional plant is an excellent choice for any dad who loves to receive gifts. It is also a great gift for the person who has everything because it is easy to find in any store and can be given as a token of your appreciation or affection. The poinsettia is one of the most popular plants for Father’s Day, and there are many different varieties to choose from. The most common types of poinsettias are red, pink and white. They are available at grocery stores, florists and garden centers throughout the year–but they may be more expensive during the holidays than they are at other times of year because so many people want them!
- Carnation – This popular flower is often given as a symbol of love, friendship and sympathy. If you want something more personal than just giving him another plant, this might be the right choice! Carnations are a perennial flower, which means they come back every year. They have a long history and were traditionally worn by bachelors as a sign of their devotion to the woman who gave them one. Carnations are available in many colors. They are are a common symbol of love and affection. The carnation is an ancient flower that has been used for centuries as an expression of love. Many people wear them on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day to show their affection for the special women in their lives, but they can also be given anytime.
- Pansy – These little flowers are perfect if you are looking for something festive that will not die right away after being planted outside (like most other plants). They come in all different colors–reds, blues, yellows, pinks, purples etc.–so there’s sure to be one out there that matches his personality perfectly!
- Gerbera Daisy – This is a great gift for the dad who loves to garden because it is easy to take care of, grows quickly and lasts a long time. It is also perfect if you are looking for something that will last more than just one season because these plants usually live for two or three years!
- Gardenia – If your dad is into gardening, then a gardenia or orchid would be a great choice for a gift. Gardenias are beautiful flowering plants that grow in tropical climates and can be grown in containers. The flowers are white and fragrant, making them an elegant addition to any home. Orchids are another popular choice for Father’s Day gifts because they last a long time and require little maintenance once established (orchids need high humidity levels).
- Orchids – These are a popular Father’s Day gift because they last a long time and require little maintenance once established (orchids need high humidity levels). They are beautiful flowering plants that grow in tropical climates and can be grown in containers. The flowers are white, fragrant, and elegant.
To care for your new plant:
- Give it plenty of sunlight; but not too much — direct sunlight can burn leaves or flowers!
- Water thoroughly only once every few days (the soil should be damp but not soggy). Never leave water standing in saucers underneath potted plants because this will cause root rot problems that could kill off your new gift before it even has a chance to bloom beautifully on its own accord!
- When the flowers begin to die, cut them off at the base with a sharp knife. This will encourage new growth and keep your plant looking fresh! If you are going away for an extended period of time, take your poinsettia with you. Keep it in a cool place until you return home, so it does not die from lack of water or sunlight!
Make your dad feel special with plants on Father’s Day
Father’s Day is right around the corner, and you will want to make sure that your dad feels special on this special day. Flowers are a great way to show him how much you appreciate him, so if you are looking for some inspiration on how to go about it, read on!
- Choose plants that are easy-care and hardy–you do not want them dying before he gets them!
- Consider his interests when choosing plants: if he loves gardening, choose some perennials; if he likes exotic orchids from faraway lands, get those instead (but keep in mind that these may require more care).
- If you are not sure what kind of plant to get him, think about the type of father he is and what he does. If he is a gardener who loves growing things from seedlings and watching them grow, get him some seeds or seedlings! If he likes helping with chores around the house, consider getting him some tools (like a new pair of gardening gloves).
- If your dad is more interested in plants that have been grown from cuttings and are already established, get him some flowering plants or houseplants.
You do not have to be a gardener to appreciate the beauty and value of plants. They can make any home look better and they are great gifts for any occasion, including Father’s Day. If you want to give your dad something special this year, consider getting him one of these four types of flowers or plants: poinsettias, carnations, gardenias or orchids. These will show him just how much you care about him!
Mayfield Florist Gorgeous and Farm Fresh Father’s Day Plants
Voted Best Florist in Tucson
Mayfield Florist has the best selection of gorgeous plants in Tucson. We sell beautiful flowering plants, live green plants, tropical and exotic plants and high desert succulent plants. Each plant we sell comes with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Plants are appropriate gifts for many different kinds of occasions. Shop online or stop by either of our two floral design centers to see all of the many great plant and floral options we have available.
There are some major differences between indoor and outdoor plants. Houseplants are often more delicate than outdoor plants and require more care. Indoor plants need less water than outdoor plants, but they also need more light. You’ll need to keep the soil moist but not soggy, and make sure that the soil drains well so that your plant doesn’t get waterlogged.
If you’re looking for a new houseplant, we have some great ideas for you! Here are our top five choices:
1. Peace Lily: The peace lily can be grown in both sun or shade and is easy to care for. It doesn’t need much water and grows best when it’s watered regularly throughout the summer months (May through September). Peace lilies are also referred to as spathiphyllum. It’s a relatively common houseplant that’s often seen in offices and homes, with its low-maintenance requirements and long lifespan.
People tend to buy spathiphyllums more frequently during the winter months than any other time of year. The holidays are coming up soon, so now might be a good time to start planning how you’re going to celebrate!
2. African Violets: African violets can be grown in either shade or full sun and prefer moist soil with good drainage. You should water them regularly during their growing season (April through October). They grow best in temperatures between 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 80 degrees Fahrenheit at night time.”
African violets are beautiful, easy-to-grow plants that are great for people who don’t have a lot of time to spend on their plants. They’re perfect for beginners, too—and they can be grown indoors or out.
These plants are members of the Gesneriaceae family and were first discovered in Africa in the 19th century. Since then, there have been hundreds of varieties created with different colors, shapes, and sizes. They’re named after their discoverer—Walter Adolphe Neidenbach—and grow best in indirect sunlight.
If you’ve never had an African violet before or aren’t sure where to start, check out [link] for tips on everything from where to buy them to how often to water them!
3, Diffenbachia: Diffenbachia is a plant that is native to Central and South America. It’s also known as the Swiss Cheese plant because of its colorful patterned leaves, which look like tiny slices of cheese. In fact, it’s often used in floral arrangements or as a houseplant because it’s easy to care for, grows quickly, and requires little sunlight.
Diffenbachia plants are popular among those who want to add a bit of color to their home without taking on the responsibility of caring for a full-size tree or shrub. They’re also great for children’s rooms and offices because they don’t require much attention to stay healthy.
4. Kalanchoe: Kalanchoe plants are succulents that are often used as houseplants. They have thick, fleshy leaves and produce small flowers in a wide variety of colors.
The most common type of kalanchoe is Kalanchoe blossfeldiana, commonly known as the Mother of Thousands plant. This plant produces new plants from its leaves, so it’s easy to start new plants from cuttings. The other most common types of kalanchoe are Kalanchoe daigremontiana, also known as Kuda (the Baby Jesus plant), and Kalanchoe tubiflora.
Kalanchoe plants can be kept indoors or outdoors depending on the type you choose and how much water they need. If you want to keep them indoors, choose one that has at least six hours of sunlight per day so it can flower properly. You can also bring them outside when the weather is warm enough for them to thrive in their new environment without getting too much sun exposure which would burn their leaves or cause them to wilt faster than usual!
Kalanchoe plants are available year-round but tend to be more popular during springtime due to their flowering nature during this time of year (April-May).
Mayfield’s Azalea Plant
With clusters of flowers and lovely evergreen leaves, this blooming plant really blossoms. The perfect bit of cheer for home or office. Comes in Pink, Red, and White. Colors are subject to availability.
2200 N Wilmot Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712