October is designated as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Multiple studies have reflected staggering statistics regarding the far reaching effects of Breast Cancer. These important studies indicate that Breast Cancer claims the lives of approximately 42,000 women each year with 255,000 being diagnosed in the United States. This awful cancer does not discriminate and is also diagnosed in approximately 1% of the male population.
Mayfield Florist hires the best highly skilled Floral Designers. These talented designers have taken meticulous steps in creating thoughtful and meaningful flower arrangements to honor patients suffering from this disease. If you have a loved one or friend suffering from Breast Cancer, October is a wonderful month to show respect and kindness by giving them a loving flower arrangement from Mayfield Florist.
When you send high quality Mayfield Florist bouquets or arrangements it is always a very special thing to do. Below are some additional ways to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month:
- Proudly wear a pink ribbon everyday during October. And give pink ribbons to others to wear.
- There are some women that like to bedazzle bras they have collected and auction them off at a fundraising event.
- You can always invite family and friends to a fashion show you organized. All pink clothing and outrageous hats and accessories. Share facts about Breast Cancer during the event.
- Have a contest featuring Pink Pumpkins asking people to drop money in a collection jar next to their favorite pumpkin.
- If acceptable with your office policy, perhaps organize a lunch and learn with a guest speaker to talk about early detection, preventative measures and recovery etc.
- Walks and runs are always popular. Create some spirit within you office comrades.
- Perhaps just share educational facts from expert organizations like the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. and the American Cancer Society. Some of their statistics are truly eye opening.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer for women worldwide
- 1 in 8 women receive a breast cancer diagnosis
- On average, every 2 minutes a female is diagnosed with breast cancer
- One woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes
- Alcohol use increases the risk of breast cancer
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the U.S. today
- An estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer
- 1 in 1,000 men will receive a breast cancer diagnosis
- Breast cancer occurrence and death rates generally increase with age
- Only 5-10% of individuals diagnosed have a family history of breast cancer
The professional floral designers at Mayfield Florist are ready and excited to help you find a beautiful and thoughtful flower arrangement or bouquet for someone you know that has been affected by Breast Cancer.
Tucson Petite Blush
Oro Valley Hospital
Oro Valley Hospital Flower Delivery
Get Well Flower, Plant & Gift Delivery
Mayfield Florist offers same day flower, plant and gift delivery to Oro Valley Hospital. The medical facility is located at 1551 East Tangerine Road, Oro Valley, Arizona 85755. This hospital is in our local delivery zone. That means we can also provide 4 hour express flower delivery service. Our cupid’s express service is perfect for those who need their get well flowers to arrive at a specific time.
Oro Valley Hospital is one of the newer medical facilities in Tucson Arizona. The hospital is part of the larger Northwestern Healthcare integrated group of healthcare facilities. It offers approximately 146 private beds for acute-care services.
The Hospital offers the best in modern healthcare technology and employs hundreds of skilled healthcare professionals. In addition to emergency room services, the medical center offers orthopedics, inpatient rehabilitation, cardiology, minimally invasive surgery, gastroenterology, cardiopulmonary testing, imaging and diagnostic services.
All hospital flower deliveries come with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you don’t absolutely love the design we delivered, simply contact one of our floral design centers. We will replace that arrangement free of charge.
Mayfield Florist offers same day and 4 hour express flower delivery service to Oro Valley Hospital. Our delivery staff generally make several runs per day, to the medical center. We have years of experience in delivering to the hospital and known all the special requirements necessary to successfully accomplish our mission to deliver your get well flowers, plant or gift. One of the most popular delivery options is our Cupid’s Express delivery service. You get guaranteed 4 hour delivery service. Express service works well when you have a specific date and time requirement, for the delivery.
Mayfield Florist offers the best selection of Get Well Flowers in town. We have beautiful sunflowers, gerbera daisies, roses and more. There are lots of great options, in all price ranges. The most popular arrangements for hospital and get well flower delivery tend to be bright and cheery style designs.
Desert Sunset Bouquet
1610 North Tucson Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716
Get Directions »