Mayfield Florist stands behind their full 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
The team at Mayfield Florist respectfully encourages all of our customers to start shopping now to find lovely Mother’s Day Flowers. This is arguably the busiest time of the year for Flower purchases and now is the perfect time to start shopping with Mayfield Florist. Our Floral Designers have been working many hours creating elegant, fresh and heartfelt flower arrangements and bouquets for Mother’s Day.
The best way to honor on Mother’s Day, is by giving her a special Mayfield Florist Bouquet. After all, she spent many years of dedicated commitment to our success and happiness. Let her know you have not forgotten her devotion. There is nothing better than watching mom’s face when she receives a gorgeous bouquet. If you are still looking for fun activities to do with Mom on this special day, there are hundreds of things to do. Whatever you choose it will not matter to her as long as she is with you. Below is a short list to help you.
Air BNB – Pick a favorite getaway destination and take mom for a short trip. Make it a fun adventure for all.
Pamper Mom – Book a spa day with your mom. There are many package deals for Mother’s Day. This is a great way to spend time with your special Mom and both of you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Create a Photo Collage – You probably have many photos in boxes. Go through them and pick out the ones that you think your mom would be the most touched by viewing again. Then go to the arts and crafts store and purchase a nice collage photo album. The look on her face when she opens your present will be priceless.
Gardening – This is a great outdoor or even indoor activity for some vegetables and plants. It is a great way to spend quality with your mom and nature. Perhaps if she enjoys cooking you can start growing some herbs.
Cook Dinner – Over the years you have learned what your mom’s favorite meals are. She would be delighted to have you prepare that special “Breakfast in Bed”, Lunch or Dinner.
There are too many activities to list and most anything you plan to do with mom will make her happy. As you shop for a beautiful flower bouquet, your mom may have some favorite varieties of flowers that you are aware of. Below are some tips for a few classic favorite Mother’s Day Flowers:
- Daisies – If your mother is one of those easy going, lighthearted, friendly and enjoys life’s simple things kind of person, Daisies represent those traits of sweetness and innocence. White Daisies and Mixed are perfect. Add a thoughtful Mother’s Day Card and you are good to go.
- Tulips – These are awesome Springtime flowers. There are so many colors and varieties that look lovely in an arrangement or bouquet. Not only are they pretty but they have a long-lasting fresh scent to make mom’s house smell great.
- Carnations – For many years the Carnation has been a favorite and an official Mother’s Day Flower. Meaning is given to the red or pink carnation in that these reflect a mother who is still living. For mothers that are no longer with us, the white Carnation is appropriate.
- Roses – It goes without saying that everyone loves Roses. Pretty much any color accept Red is great for Mother’s Day. Only because Red Roses are usually reserved to symbolize Romantic love. Yellow and Orange Roses typically are purchased to express your feelings of gratitude and joy for all that mom has done for you.
- Lisianthus – If your mom is a fan of flowers that look delicate, elegant, and fascinating, these flowers are perfect. Lisianthus flowers are available in multiple colors and make beautiful flower bouquets.
- Lilies – Lilies always put a smile on mom’s face. There are so very many colors to choose from. Their gorgeous long petals range from the white lily to the orange tiger lily and countless colors in between.
- Anthurium – The good thing about this plant is it is a lasting gift that mom can enjoy for quite some time even years in some cases.
- Orchids – Orchids are a wonderful and traditional exotic flower. Mom will love placing these in her home as a beautiful decorative flowering plant.
- Hydrangeas – Blue is a common color for these but there are other colors available also. Because they are such a full and lush flower, they symbolize the abundance of love and support your mom has given you.
- Gladiolus – When you want to convey the message that mom has always been a person of faithfulness, honor, and strength of character, Gladiolus are the exact flower to purchase. Mom will see your admiration and feel honored.
Just like sorbet is to the tongue, this beautiful arrangement is a treat for the eyes. Multicolored standard and spray roses. Full of vibrant colors, this handmade design is sure to please.
Mayfield Florist Mother’s Day Flowers
One of the ways Mayfield Florist stays in sync with customers is to encourage and ask for feedback. This information is valuable to keep us competitive and to be sure we are doing the right things to keep clients happy. We publish these testimonials on our website. Below is one example of the many positive client interactions.
These are actual comments from real Mayfield Florist customers. We take great pride in exceeding the expectations of those we serve. Our firm stands behind every product that we design and deliver. In fact, we offer a full 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason, you don’t absolutely love the arrangement we have created for you, simply contact one of our floral design centers. We will replace that arrangement with one of equal or greater value, free of charge. Mayfield Florist has been voted “Best Florist in Tucson Arizona on numerous occasions, by a number of different business review sources. Our goal is to be Tucson’s favorite florist for years to come!
I continue to be amazed at the quality of both the service and the flowers from Mayfield Florist. Over the years they have stepped up in difficult times and made my life easier and more peaceful with tremendous results. The most recent case and point happened last evening. As I struggled to sleep, I suddenly realized that I had given them the wrong time for a graveside service I was attending the next morning. I decided to leave them a message at 2:04am (yes in the morning). To my utter surprise an employee of Mayfield Florist answered the phone and assured me that the flowers would be there for the 10:30am service after I had told them it was at 2:30pm. They were delivered timely, and they were gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted. They continue to amaze me, and I hope that you give them a try. I am sure you will be amazed too!
GLORIOUS GRATITUDE ORCHID
Show your gratitude for a special someone with this glorious living gift. Simply presented in a clear glass cylinder, these alluring purple phalaenopsis orchids add natural elegance to any environment.
Mayfield Florist offers Spectacular Mother’s Day Flowers
1610 North Tucson Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716
Get Directions »