Summer Weddings are a very popular time of year to plan your wedding because the weather is warm, there is plenty of sunshine and you can have an outdoor ceremony if desired. It is also a season full of color and life that lends itself well to many different styles of Summer Wedding Flowers. A great way to have a successful wedding is by planning early and using online resources.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS – USE ON MAIN WEBSITE
Summer Wedding Flowers
When planning your wedding, there are many factors to consider. You want to make sure that everything is perfect on your big day, including the flowers. Here are some tips for choosing summer wedding flowers:
- Choose flowers that are in season. If you choose seasonal blooms, they will be easier on your budget and much more likely to look great at their peak of beauty!
- Choose easy-to-care-for flowers if possible; this way you can spend less time worrying about them dying before the big day arrives! Some popular options include succulents or roses (if they are not too expensive).
- Consider how colorblindness affects members of your bridal party when choosing colors–it is important everyone feels included! Also consider if any guests might have allergies so they can enjoy themselves without worrying about sneezing all night long while trying not sneeze during the ceremony itself because we’ve all been there before.”
Summer Wedding Venues
Summer is the perfect time for a wedding. The weather is nice, and you can have your ceremony outdoors. There are many different kinds of venues you can choose from depending on your budget, taste and location. Here are some ideas:
- Outdoor Venues – An outdoor venue has all the advantages of being able to enjoy a summer breeze while still having protection from rain or wind if necessary. If you have an outdoor wedding during the day, make sure there is shade available, so guests won’t get sunburned while they’re eating their food! Summer weddings are also great for outdoor venues–if you want to get married on the beach or under some trees in nature, now is your chance!
- Indoor Venues – An indoor venue may be more expensive than an outdoor one because it requires electricity and heating/cooling systems that might come with additional fees (like an ice machine). However, if it rains on your big day then these extra costs would not matter because everyone will be inside anyway!
Popular Flower Varieties for Summer Weddings
- Daisies (white and yellow)
There are many other flowers that you can use for your summer wedding, such as orchids and carnations. Hydrangeas are also a popular choice for this season because they come in so many different colors and sizes!
In conclusion, you can use any flower that you like for your summer wedding. Just make sure that the flowers are in season and will last long enough to be used on your big day.
Popular Plant Varieties for Summer Weddings
Summer weddings are a great time to incorporate vibrant colors and unique blooms into your floral arrangements. Here are some of the most popular plant varieties that you can use in your summer wedding:
- Carnations – These flowers come in a wide range of colors, making them perfect for creating colorful bouquets or centerpieces. They also have a long vase life, so they do not need to be replaced often at all!
- Gerbera daisies – These flowers are some of the most popular options when it comes to summer weddings because they look great no matter how they are arranged (they look great in bunches, too!). Their bright colors make them perfect additions to any arrangement!
- Sunflowers – Sunflowers are not just beautiful; they also have lots of health benefits too! They are packed full of vitamins A & C and antioxidants which help protect against cancerous cells growing inside your body–what more could you ask for?
- Lilies – Lilies are a great choice for summer weddings because they come in so many different colors and sizes. You can choose between white, red, yellow, orange and even purple varieties if you want to add some bright colors into your bouquet.
Bouquet Ideas for a Summer Wedding
A bouquet can be one of the most important parts of your wedding day, and it is important to choose something that reflects your personality and style. Here are some ideas for summer bouquets:
Sunflowers are a favorite for their bright colors and natural beauty. They also have an earthy smell that is perfect for outdoor weddings! If you’re looking for something more traditional, consider using dahlias or roses–these flowers will last longer than most other flowers thanks to their hardiness in hot weather conditions.
You should choose simple arrangements overelaborate ones because they will last longer without wilting as quickly as fully packed arrangements do (and we all know how much fun it is when they start drooping). A simple bouquet works well with any kind of dress style; just keep things light by keeping them natural instead of adding too many frills or adornments like ribbons around the stems themselves.”
Boutonniere Ideas for a Summer Wedding
Boutonnieres are a great way to add some variety to your wedding. If you are looking for something different, try using something other than flowers. Boutonnieres can be made with anything from tulle and ribbon to seashells and nuts! If you would like your boutonnieres to match the theme of your wedding, consider using flowers in shades of purple or gold for an evening event or orange for an autumn celebration.
Popularity of Summer Weddings
Summer is the most popular time for weddings, and it is no wonder why. Summer weddings are typically more affordable than winter or spring ceremonies, allowing you to spend your money on things like a reception venue and catering instead of decorations. The weather is also usually more favorable for outdoor festivities (even if there are some rain showers), which makes it easier to plan an outdoor ceremony at your favorite park or beach location.
Summer weddings are also ideal because they allow you to get married during one of the best times of year: summer! You can have beautiful blooming flowers in full bloom around every corner, which adds another element of beauty into your special day. If having an outdoor location is not possible due to weather conditions or cost concerns, consider having an indoor garden wedding where guests can enjoy the lush greenery together with delicious food served on decorative plates made specifically for this type of occasion.
Themes of Summer Weddings
Summer weddings are popular for a number of reasons. The warmer weather is a big draw, as it allows guests to enjoy themselves outdoors instead of being stuck inside an air-conditioned room. The relaxed atmosphere that summers brings, makes it easier for couples to host fun and casual ceremonies, so if you are looking for something low-key or casual, consider having your wedding during this time of year.
If you are planning your wedding, there are many ways you can go about it. One of the most important things to know is that you should start planning as soon as possible. The earlier in your life that you begin thinking about what kind of ceremony and reception will suit your style, the better off everyone will be who helps organize your event later on down the line! There are many different types of people who may help with this process: wedding planners; consultants; venue finders; florists–the list goes on! But if none of those titles seem like they fit, there is no need for worry because I am here today (and every day) just waiting patiently behind my computer screen ready at any given moment.
I hope this guide has been helpful in helping you plan your summer wedding. Remember that it is not just about the flowers and plants–you also need to consider the venue, theme and other details before making any final decisions. But do not worry! With so many resources available online today (like this article), there is no reason why anyone should go into planning their big day without having done some research beforehand!
Mayfield Florist Wedding Flowers
Mayfield Florist is a second generation, family owned and operated floral design firm. Our floral design center is located at 2200 N Wilmot Rd., Tucson, AZ 85712. Mayfield Florist serves the greater Tucson, Arizona area, including; Catalina Foothills, Marana, Oro Valley, Sahuarita and Tanque Verde. We provide both same day and 4 hour express flower delivery service, anywhere in Pima County. Mayfield Florist was voted “Best Florist in Tucson” for 2018. We have also received that same honor on a number of other occasions in the past.
AWARD-WINNING FLORAL DESIGN
Mayfield Florist has been creating gorgeous wedding and event flowers since 1982. Our award winning design team is one of the best in the state of Arizona. They are known for the unique, luxurious and upscale wedding and event flower designs they create. These floral designs have years of experience. They have provided floral design for some of Tucson’s most prestigious events. Mayfield is one of the largest florists in the city. We are able to handle floral design for any size event or wedding.
WEDDING FLOWER PACKAGES
We offer turn-key wedding flower packages. These packages include floral design, event set-up and post event take down services. The wedding planners at Mayfield Florist have years of experience. They have handled weddings and events at most of the top event venues in and around the city. No matter what size wedding you are planning, Mayfield can help. With more than 35 years of experience, our firm is truly one of the premier floral design firms operating in Tucson.
Many of the flowers we purchase are bought directly from flower farms. We purchase from both domestic and international floral growers. Purchasing direct offers many great advantages. We pass along as many of those to our wedding and event flower customers as possible. One obvious advantage is the fact we are able to reduce the price of the flowers we purchase. That price reduction is accomplished by eliminating wholesalers. Another great advantage is flower freshness. Buying direct reduces the time between when the flowers are cut at the farms and when they are available to our floral designers. This ensures that our wedding and event customers allows have the widest selection of beautiful, farm fresh flowers available.
FREE WEDDING CONSULTATIONS
Are you ready to begin planning your wedding? If so, we highly encourage you to contact our floral design center. We offer Free wedding consultations. Our wedding planners are some of the best you will meet. When you come in for your consultation, they will listen intently to the vision you have for your special day. These folks will help you choose the best floral varieties, designs and presentation styles for the wedding venue you have chosen. They can create the perfect wedding flower package for your needs and budget.
Mayfield Florist Gorgeous Wedding Flowers
2200 N Wilmot Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712