It’s Valentine’s Day week! Are you ready to send the very best to your sweetheart? Whether you decide to send flowers, plants, or gifts early or wait until Valentine’s Day to have them delivered, consider our Tucson flower shop your Valentine’s Day partner.
Shop our breathtaking Valentine’s Day roses, floral designs, plants, specialty gifts, and more. We are focused on making sure all of you can access the most gift options at the best value here in Tucson. Our goal is to make Valentine’s Day a memorable experience for your recipient.
This year’s Valentine’s Day is different as we are still faced with COVID-19 and social distance rules. That doesn’t mean Valentine’s Day can’t be fun and special. There are options to access all types of special presents and enjoy romantic experiences that you create at home or outdoors.
Not sure what’s possible? Here are some gift ideas from our Valentine’s Day collection:
- If your loved one has a green thumb, consider a unique plant gift, such as an anthurium plant that has red leaves, a stunning orchid display, regal purple violets, or even a succulent.
- Go big with a luxury Valentine’s Day bouquet that overflows with dozens of premium flowers and offers a keepsake container. That includes our offer of a 50 or 100 red roses that is breathtaking!
- Keep it traditional with Ecuadorian long-stemmed roses in red, pink, or even one of our carnival rose displays that give you multiple colors that represent the depth of your feelings and relationship for your Valentine.
- Be the first to enjoy this year’s crop of tulips in a rainbow of colors. This is one of our customers’ favorite types of flowers after roses. We are so happy to announce that our Tucson flower shop now has tulips available!
- Consider gifting your loved one with a custom floral display for Valentine’s Day by ordering a Designer’s Choice arrangement, which comes in many price points and enables you to personalize your floral gift.
- Add some balloons, a stuffed animal, and/or a greeting card to your gift to create a Valentine’s Day package for your loved one.
We recommend placing your Valentine’s Day order as soon as possible and even consider having it delivered early as a special surprise!