This Mother’s Day, which falls on Sunday, May 10th, we are encouraging everyone to order early. We are fortunate to report that we are doing well thanks in large part to the support of our local Tucson community. However, our supply chain could experience some issues due to the pandemic.
We are so proud of our Mother’s Day floral collection this year. It’s really beautiful and reflects the creative spirit of our incredible floral design team that has shown resilience in the face of so much uncertainty. They truly went above and beyond, with the idea that they could bring cheer, love, and positivity to more people during such a difficult time period.
Here are some ways to brighten Mom’s week before, during, and after Mother’s Day:
- Select your Mom’s favorite type of flower and buy them in bulk so you can arrange these in various containers around the house. That way, she’ll see those tulips or roses in each room she enters. You can even deliver bright and bold sunflowers. That’s sure to keep her smiling because there is a little bit of sunshine in every room.
- Take advantage of our Deal of the Day. Not only does this option for Mother’s Day offer significant value, it also gives our floral designers the chance to make something unique for your Mom. She can feel like the VIP she is when she realizes the floral design was made just for her.
- Opt for something different and unusual this year to really surprise Mom. For example, our Azalea tree is a stunning flowering plant that is shaped in a topiary style. It’s an eye-catcher.
- Help Mom brighten her porch, balcony, or patio with a colorful planter filled with flowers, blooming plants, and greenery or a selection of succulents.
- Pick a beautiful floral design from our Mother’s Day collection that gives Mom a mix of flowers and colors along with many keepsake containers, offering two gifts in one and something to enjoy for years to come.
Order and Delivery
Please think about scheduling your delivery earlier than normal as well.
Please don’t wait until the last minute to order or to send your Mother’s Day gift.
We have limited delivery slots because of the no-contact delivery and need to ensure that we follow strict guidelines for everyone’s health and safety.
When you send flowers during this upcoming week your Mom will have the chance to enjoy them during the days leading up to Mother’s Day.