It’s been a tough few months for many people, which is why it’s even more important to support each other and keep our connections strong. What we can do for our friends and family can help stop loneliness and make people loved. It’s one of the best things we can do because it also feels good to know that we are helping others.
As August closes, there are still some special days to celebrate, including Senior Citizen’s Day on August 21st, Kiss and Make Up Day on August 25th, and Just Because Day on August 27th.
Our Tucson flower shop is here to help you make someone’s day on one of these special days! We have so many floral options designed to put a smile on your recipient’s face — from friends and family to neighbors to colleagues and clients.
Not only do the flowers transmit emotions and cheerful messages, but your recipient is happy that you were thoughtful enough to send something special to them.
Here are some floral gift ideas from our Tucson flower shop and website:
- Send fresh roses in a range of colors that express your love and gratitude for your recipient.
- Go with a romantic gift of red roses to kiss and make up.
- Summer flowers like sunflowers bring huge smiles.
- Our cube vase arrangements are petite and make it easy to send out a few floral gifts to commemorate these special days in August.
- Go bold with a large flower arrangement that offers multiple premium flowers.
- Consider a blooming plant basket or orchid, which can last for a long time.
You can pick up your floral gift in our Tucson flower shop or curbside. We also offer contactless delivery for the health and safety of everyone, including your recipient.