Nothing should stand in the way of romance, but often our busy lives and schedules do.
Even worse this year, some of the romantic things we might have planned for Romance Awareness Month may not be possible due to the restrictions on travel and activities.
That doesn’t mean romance is in quarantine.
Here are some ideas to add romance throughout the month of August and beyond:
- Have a picnic in your back yard or nearby park.
- Do breakfast in bed or dinner in bed with a movie.
- Create your own gourmet, candle-lit dinner at home by cooking or ordering delivery from your favorite restaurant.
- Send a loving and romantic text to your partner each day of the month.
- Make a card that says what you love about your significant other.
- Go for a walk or bike ride together.
- Write a poem for your loved one.
- Put your technology devices away each afternoon and look for other things to do together like board games.
Of course, our favorite idea is to send flowers. You could send a gift of flowers once or pick many days throughout the month of August to send different flower arrangements.
You can order from our Tucson flower shop or website, including romantic floral designs in our Anniversary collection.
Or, you can or visit our floral designers and request a custom bouquet or custom flower arrangement for your special someone.
Choose from an array of romantic flowers, including roses, orchids, hydrangea, lilies, and more.
Send petite cube arrangements or go big with an over-the-top floral display with 100+ roses.
Also, consider sending a plant gift if your loved one enjoys gardening.
We’ve also got balloon bouquets, greeting cards, and special gifts like fruit baskets and gourmet food baskets, which would be perfect for that picnic you might be planning.
Place your order today in-person, by phone, or on our website for curbside pickup or contactless delivery throughout the Tucson area.